S&K Roofing, Siding and Windows is always looking for talented, hard working home improvement professionals to join our team. Below are a few of the positions that S&K may have available. To apply, please send your resume to webinfo @ skroofing.com, along with your desired salary and a cover letter.
Window/Door Measure Technician
We have an immediate full time opening for an experienced window & door measure technician. Pay commensurate with experience.
Duties for window/door technician to include but not limited to:
– Confirming contract details with homeowner.
– Measuring windows, doors, storm doors, etc.
– Submitting neat/clean paperwork in a timely fashion.
– Identifying any situations that may cause issues on install day.
– Perform small services.
– Performs quality control inspections.
Benefits we offer:
– Pay compensation with experience and ability.
– Health, Dental and Vision insurance.
– PTO ( Paid Time Off )
– Short/Long term disability.
– Company Truck
– Credit card for company expenses
If interested please call the office ( 410.795.4400 ) or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Support Specialist
This position reports to the Director of Sales, and will provide support to the Director, the sales team and will communicate directly with customers and prospects.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with knowledge of sales and customer service best practices who works well in a team environment. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are a must.
- Lead intake – communicate with prospects and enter their information into our system
- Assist Director of Sales with day-to-day sales activities
- Compile sales data for use with sales team
- Work with marketing department as needed
- Oversee preparation for trade shows and events
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of sales process and customer service practices
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Proficiency with MS Office suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to multitask
- Valid driver’s license
- Home improvement experience a plus
Salary and Benefits:
S&K Roofing, Siding and Windows offers competitive compensation, paid time off, medical benefits, 401K and profit sharing.
How to Apply
No phone calls please. Send your resume, including a cover letter to us via e-mail at email@example.com.
S&K Roofing, Siding and Windows, a family-owned Maryland and Northern Virginia home improvement contractor is seeking to fill an immediate opening in in our scheduling department in our Eldersburg, Maryland office.
- 3+ years experience in job scheduling and materials ordering in the home improvement industry
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced, team environment
Salary / Benefits
Enjoy a competitive salary, health insurance, paid time off, 401K and profit sharing.
How to Apply
Send your resume and cover letter including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Service & Repair Staff
S&K Roofing, Siding and Windows has immediate openings in their Service & Repairs department. Responsibilities include performing high quality roofing, siding, windows, doors, and other home exterior repairs. Candidate must have prior roofing, siding, and/or other exterior home repair experience. Must have valid drivers license. Bilingual a plus. Excellent benefits package, including: full health insurance, vacation/sick, 401K, and profit sharing. Job requires daily local travel and is based out of our main office in Eldersburg, Maryland.
S&K Roofing, Siding and Windows is currently taking applications for qualified sales people. Candidate must have prior roofing, siding, windows, decks and/or other exterior home improvement sales experience and have excellent communications skills. Must have a valid drivers license. Bilingual a plus. Excellent benefits package, including: health insurance, vacation/sick, 401K, and profit sharing. Job requires daily local travel and is based out of our main office in Eldersburg, Maryland.
S&K Roofing, Siding and Windows is currently taking applications for qualified administrative staff people. Candidates must have prior administrative experience and have excellent written and verbal communications skills. Must be computer literate. Bilingual a plus. Prior construction industry experience a plus. Excellent benefits package, including: health insurance, vacation/sick, 401K, and profit sharing. Job requires early start time (7:00 a.m.) and is based out of our main office in Eldersburg, Maryland.